As you have probably heard, we are now allowing students to bring tablets to school for use in the classroom. To accommodate this privilege, I have made some of my class content available for students to access via their iPads. At this time, the method discussed below is only available to students using Apple iPads. (Sorry Android and Windows users.)
Students (or parents) will need to download iTunes U, a free app in the App Store. Once you have the app installed on your iOS device, you will be able to enroll in FRCS Old Testament Survey by following the instructions below:
- Open iTunes U.
- Select “Catalog” in the top left hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Featured” page.
- Select the “Enroll” button in the bottom right hand section of the page. It will prompt you to enter an enrollment code.
- Type the code “KWL-K4H-J35” and tap “Next.”
- Read the terms of enrollment for the Old Testament Survey iTunes U class and tap “Agree.”
- Old Testament Survey will be added to your iTunes U library.
If you are viewing this web page on your iPad and have already downloaded the iTunes U app, you can simply click here to automatically add the class to your iTunes U library.
I will need to accept your request of enrollment before you can access the class materials. Once I have accepted it, you will be able to access all class content.